Monday, December 5, 2011

Back by Popular Demand :)

 I know it has been WAY too long since I have updated our blog!  I am sorry!  I do have a very good reason, but I will not reveal it in this post because it will take me some more time to put it together. 
However, we have so much to share and many of you have been faithfully checking for updates and I have disappointed you for too long, so I will do my best to update you on all the happenings one post at a time.  
But this post is about a very special blessing.  Yesterday, our church had their annual kids’ Christmas Pageant and our girls got to have a part in it.  Thanks to some very special friends and our wonderful Children’s Church Team, they even made it possible for Eliisa to have a part-and she exceeded all our expectations.  My faith is so small!  So, I wanted to share with you just HOW amazing our God is!  Enjoy!  Smile
 IMG_6703IMG_6704IMG_6710DonkeyIMG_6711
And Eliisa stood up on that stage and enjoyed herself tremendously!  Just so you know how amazing that was:  Since she has been home she has NEVER stood anywhere for any length of time without complaining (unless of course she was playing with something!).
Even the donkey has to adore Baby Jesus. :)
Although this is a very busy time of the year, take time to celebrate the small blessings in your life and remember the real reason for Christmas! 

4 comments:

  1. Oh Corrie, thank you so much for posting these! I'm overjoyed to see Vika look so well (what a difference longer hair makes too!), and smiling, twinkling eyes! And your other girls... gorgeous children! I have been hoping to catch an update on the little blog roll update thingy for a long time, but knowing what your good reason is ;), and knowing how hard adjustment must be after the adoption process is complete, I have just continued to pray for you w/ the absence of! Much love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Corrie, what a blessing to see Eliisa standing and enjoying on that stage!I can not believe!She is beautiful!What a mirracle!I`m very happy for her and your kids too!Thank you for sharing! Blessings to all your family!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Goosebumps!!! That was amazing. Vika is full of beauty as are the rest of your daughters.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Ellie, Amarissa, and Vika,

    My name is Jenna. You are a brave courageous fighter. you are a special miracle from god, a gift from above, earthly angel,and you are a smilen hero. You are full of happiness, life, smiles, joy, fun,love, and spunk.


    I was born with a rare life threatening disease, and have 14 other medical conditions, and developmental delays.

    I wrote this poem
    Each of us are Special
    Each of us different,
    No one is the same
    Each of are us are unique in our own way,
    Those of us who have challenges, we smile through our day.
    Those who of us who have challenges, we smile through our day.
    It doesn't matter what others say
    we are special anyway.
    What is forty feet and sings? the school chior
    http://www.miraclechamp.webs.com

    ReplyDelete