Sunday, December 5, 2010

The Beginning of a New Journey

I'm not really sure how to begin this blog, and writing has never been my best asset!  I have to start somewhere, and I'm sure along the way, the Lord will give me exactly the words that I need to say.  Feel free to learn about us by clicking any of the tabs on the top of our blog.  This blog is still under construction, so please be patient with me.  I'm going to try and document our journey through the current chapter in our lives, so that you can all follow along and pray with us to bring Vika home. 
Right now, we are preparing paperwork, writing self evaluations, going through three different background checks, completing medical evaluations, awaiting copies of vital records, and starting to raise money to finance her adoption.  Our first homestudy is scheduled for December 18th!  We are excited to see God's hand move in ways we can't even imagine!  I will do my best to share how much He is blessing us! 
Today, our two oldest daughters will have a part in our church's Christmas play, and I will share some pictures with you later this week!  They are such a blessing, and we are definitely undeserving to be able to call them ours!  God has been so good to us, and He continues to amaze us! 

No comments:

Post a Comment