Friday, December 31, 2010

New Year's Eve Fun

I will share some of what has been on my heart in another post, but I wanted to share with you some of the fun times we had this week.  Since I was not feeling well before Christmas, we did not get to bake any cookies or deliver them to some dear friends of ours, so I decided that I should just do it anyways even though Christmas is already over.  Of course, I can't be in the kitchen and not let the girls have a part in the baking fun.  So, we baked a LOT of different kinds of cookies yesterday, and today the girls got to decorate some gingerbread and sugar cookies. 





They had a great time, and I had a great time watching them.  Of course our youngest couldn't wait long enough for the decorating to be done before she was eating her decorations.  :) 


The girls were on a sugar high to say the least! 

 Now, I'm off to try to clean up the mess!!!  And then I will prepare cheese fondue to welcome in a new year (yes, we will do that AFTER the kids are in bed :)).  We hope you have a very happy New Year's Eve! 

No comments:

Post a Comment