Monday, June 6, 2011

Postponed Again

We have been postponed again.  Our interpol clearance did not get signed as we had hoped and prayed for, so we are praying for that to be done tomorrow.  We are praying for a court hearing on Wednesday morning if our paperwork gets signed.  Please pray for us!  I will update on our visit with Vika later on this evening! 

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I am so disappointed you won't have court tomorrow. I'll pray for Wednesday. Praying that His Spirit encourages you both. He is with you!